Halloween Candlelight Tour
As autumn winds swirl, it’s time to join us at the Winchester Mystery House, one of America’s most legendary haunted mansions, as we present our annual (and extremely popular) Hallowe’en Candlelight Tours. In a chilling and Gothic atmosphere, it’s just you, flickering candlelight and your imagination to guide you through the storied 160-room Victorian mansion noted for its “activity.”
On this guided tour, candlelight provides the only illumination through the bewildering maze of rooms, frozen in a state of arrested decay or still resplendent in Victorian grandeur. Although touches of festive Halloween abound, the atmosphere is heavy with foreboding as an unseen presence seems to be watching always. You never know who has decided to permanently stay behind or what may materialize.
Brave souls can experience Hallowe’en by candlelight at Winchester Mystery House during the 2018 season.
This event sells-out quickly so please check back here often for more details.
Hallowe’en Candlelight Tour Costume Policy for Guests
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses).
- Masks of any kind may not be worn. Headwear may be worn if it does not cover the face.
- In consideration of certain guests who are sensitive to such things we request there be no clown costumes of any kind.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the event, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- Please note: Costume rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
var _kiq = _kiq || ;
s.async = true; s.src = '//s3.amazonaws.com/ki.js/54001/ghK.js'; f.parentNode.insertBefore(s, f);